Saturday, September 19, 2015

October - Pumpkin Days!


This country is having a Pumpkin Invasion!  Everything seems to be pumpkin flavored or scented these days.  I do love it!

I've always loved everything pumpkin because it is ORANGE...my favorite color!


So it was high time I published my pumpkin pattern...this pattern has been in my head for many years - and I've literally made hundreds and hundreds of them to sell at bazaars.

The 'Patchwork Pumpkin' is a super easy pattern that you can make into any size pumpkin you want.  It's also smelly!...a good kind of smelly, with cloves inside.  I am selling the pattern in my Etsy shop and on my website at janaeking.com 

In August I was a vendor at Quilt, Knit, Stitch at the Portland Convention Center and it was a success on many levels.  I met wonderful people and even a few that I follow on Instagram.  My most exciting news is that my patterns are now being sold at Fabric Depot in Portland!

Just a reminder that I sell wholesale to quilt shops and Checker Distributors carries my patterns too!

Happy 'Pumpkin Days'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting feedback on my posts...please leave me a note. Thank you!