Thursday, May 22, 2014

Thursday's Thoughts...


  • How can life be so busy that I only have time to post one day a week?
  • But, I do promise to post in the next day or two because I have a potholder tutorial to share with you.
  • I am marveling at how beautiful the weather has been in Oregon this Spring...absolutely amazing!  We've been enjoying dinner in the backyard for awhile now and we are loving it...despite the fact that we don't have 'real' outdoor furniture...LOL.  The photo is taken from the living room inside the house so there are some funky couch and curtain reflections from the window.
  • The swing set was built by my father...it's a "very" sturdy frame and very, very tall.  When he put it up a few years ago we never, ever thought anything could destroy it, then one night an oak tree feel right on top of it.  The tree took out the swing, folded it right to the ground, but didn't hurt it.  This last week my husband and FIL set it back up.  We had thought our girls were too old to still enjoy it, but for the past 2 years they have been begging to have it set up again.  I don't think a day goes by that they don't go out and swing for awhile.  Makes my heart so happy seeing them enjoy it again.
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting feedback on my posts...please leave me a note. Thank you!