Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thursday's Thoughts...





 so many thoughts running thru my head today...

heart is heavy for the family who lost there sweet little boy this weekend in an accident....so many people have rallied in support...

hoping I can make Mother's Day a happy day for the mother's who touch my life...

learning to be happy no matter the circumstance or the actions of others...

borrowing this quote from someone:  I will be happier today than a bird with a french fry!  hee, hee...love that!

dreaming of the next quilt I will make, even though I must sit down and spend a lot of time at the computer getting some patterns ready...



dreaming of my booth at Quilt, Knit, Stitch...please stop by if you are there, would love to meet you...


thinking back about the yummy salmon salad I had at the Cheesecake Factory a few weeks ago...and enjoying time with my daughter while prom dress shopping...



feeling a teeny tiny bit bummed my mini quilt did not win anything for the challenge quilt that Timeless Treasures hosted...but, the quilts that did win were AMAZING...it just would have been fun to win the fabulous fabric for the prize...



thinking back about how fun it was to make pot holders for my friend's bridal shower...thank you to my MIL for the adorable 70's cheater cloth that made the tops, and to my late grandmother who collected bias binding - cause it made the potholders super cute!...


Happy Thursday! 
and I pledge to you to be better at blogging more frequently!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting feedback on my posts...please leave me a note. Thank you!