Friday, May 30, 2014

Snazzy Striped Tote PDF


I couldn't even tell ya how many of these little Snazzy Striped Totes I have made...let's say, quite a bunch of them.

They become addicting to make, and all I want to do is sew strips together all day to make these fun totes to give as gifts or to store my stuff in.

They are a great way to use a fabric 'jelly roll' or 2.5" fabric strips you have been collecting.

Cotton strapping is suggested for the handle and the chalkboard label on the front makes it super easy and fun to know what you've stored inside each one.

The pattern, which I am now offering as an Instant Downloadable pattern in my Etsy shop, includes three sizes. 

Click on link above to be directed to the pattern.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting feedback on my posts...please leave me a note. Thank you!