Tuesday, February 25, 2014

New Bag!

Log Cabin Fever by Janaé King Designs
I'm beginning to think I'm obsessed with Log Cabin blocks and Hourglasses.  You'll see why in a few weeks when I debut my newest quilt pattern.

In the meantime, I created a new bag.  It's more like a tote bag.  It made for an awesome carry-on on my most recent trip.

The sides have pockets, the inside has 6 pockets and it has a zipper closure.  Don't ya just love the handles too?

Is is just me or does it looks like a face?  Maybe it's trying to get a taste of my really yummy coffee, that I stood in line an hour for in Vegas.

2 comments:

  1. This is great! Do you have a pattern available for this bag? Thanks - Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Kim, I'm so sorry to have not replied sooner...I do not have a pattern for this bag. Janae'

      Delete

I LOVE getting feedback on my posts...please leave me a note. Thank you!